Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hello, My Name is Joe...(No, I've Never Worked in a Button Factory)

A little about myself:
My name is Joe.  I work Edible Arrangements full-time, and several other jobs including running lights at a few different churches, working for 3 different amphitheaters, dealing blackjack, various film related positions, and freelance photography.

I started collecting free things on my birthday about 5 years ago, every year it has increased.  Two years ago I collected 30 freebies.  Last year I made it up to 51!  This year we are looking at getting 100+ freebies in a 24 hour period.  Why do I do it?  Partly because I like the challenge of it.  I also love getting free things.  But as of last year and this year, I really love being able to share my birthday experience and collectings with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment