Tuesday, October 1, 2013

First and Ten (and counting)

I just woke up and was too excited to not check my mail first thing.  Being the first of the month, I knew I should be getting a few more email offers for my birthday.
I have ten more offers!  I have not printed them yet, so I am not positive they are all completely free, but I am pretty sure (unless they changed from last year) that these ten are free, free, free!!

Benihana, Brio Tuscan Grill, Smashburger, Panera Bread, Shula, Bruegger's Bagels, AuBonPain, Red Robin, and Waffle House!!!

Wait, but that's only 8...

Firehouse sent me a reminder too (which I don't need because I already knew that I can walk into any Firehouse with a valid ID and get a free medium sub).
Bruegger's also sent me a 'thank you for signing up' email for a 'bagel and shmear'.

WE JUST BROKE 90!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Update: Smashburger is a BSGS. This will NOT be added to the master list :(
    Sorry Smashburger, you should send out a better offer next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Shula is also buy an entree get an entree. bugger.

    ReplyDelete