Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pay It Forward!!

Several weeks ago, I was ordering a Starbucks coffee at a Target store.  You came up and offered to pay for my coffee.  It felt so good as I walked around Target drinking that coffee and think on about what you did.

Today I went through a drive thru at Wendy's and got a hamburger.  I told the person who was taking my money that I wanted to pay for the person's lunch who was in the car behind me.
I must say that my hamberger tasted really good.  I hope the person behind me will pay it forward.  As for me, I will continue to look for ways to make a stranger's day just a little better.  

Thank you for the Starbuck's coffee and opening my eyes as to how we all can help one another in this crazy world of ours.  

June Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment